Day 34: 8 – “Write about 8 things that make you feel lucky.”
Firstly, I don’t believe in luck. But for the sake of the prompt I will try to come up with things that make me feel lucky or blessed.
- I have worked all through the pandemic. I was not without work.
- I have a great place to live.
- Even though I don’t make quite enough money each month, I somehow survive each month.
- I don’t go without food. I don’t each much as the average person so I am fortunate.
- I can cook. I am a great cook too.
- I was blessed with a great running car.
- Even though I have known some of the worst people, I have been blessed with knowing some okay people.
- I make myself laugh, since most people cannot make me laugh.
That is my list for now. I am not going to write much about it. I realised that I am late at getting this one done, but I had a busy day.
What makes you feel lucky or blessed?
Excerpt From: Scott Green. “397 Journal Writing Prompts & Ideas.” Apple Books.