Day 44: 18 – “Write a list of 18 things that make you happy.”
Once again I moved a prompt in the book because it did not make sense to ask me about being 17, then ask me about being 18.
- Spending one on one time with a friend. I have not had that since 2012. It made me the happiest.
- Hanging out with my little friends. Hope is sweet natured so we do fun things, such as a tea party, play with her toys, and whatever else comes to her imagination. Jayden is a boy so we play with toys or take a walk to the park. They boy make me laugh.
- Writing creatively makes me happy. I like writing things in my imagination more than real life.
- Walking a series like The Office make me happy because I laugh a lot.
- Watching a great film which I can disappear into is awesome. I hate films today, which are agenda driven. It is oozing out of the screen. into my lap and into my brain, but not my heart. It takes me out of the fantasy. A big turnoff.
- Riding my bicycle. I love being alone on the bike trail in Greeley, Colorado.
- Running makes me happy, but I do not do it enough. I usually prefer cycling. My goal to is to run more this year.
- Helping children have a better childhood than I had is extremely rewarding.
- Playing May I?, Phase 10, and Farkle with my friends Pat and Sue.
- Playing games like Ticket to Ride, You’ve Got Crabs, Carcassonne, Exploding Kittens, , and more, but these are harder to play since most people I know don’t play them.
- Being creative with photoshop and video editing.
- Drinking an excellent espresso.
- Eating a delicious baguette and cheese from France.
- Being in a foreign country.
- Hiking in the mountains, but not alone. Unfortunately I have to do most things alone.
- Working makes me happy, when I am having a nice time with nice people that I like.
- Learning makes me the most happiest. I love school.
- Reading makes me happy, but I do not do it enough.
What makes you happy?
Excerpt From: Scott Green. “397 Journal Writing Prompts & Ideas.” Apple Books.