Day 45: 19 – “19 Reasons why you love your favorite TV show.”
I could not decide if I should write about The Office or Doctor Who. In the end, I choose Doctor Who because I could rewrite what I liked about The Doctor. I have stopped watching since he turned into a woman.
Before you berate me for me decision, I watched him because he was my male hero. I needed that in my life. The “woke” culture wants to take away everything good in the world.
- Even during a crisis there is time for humour.
- Do everything you can to help others.
- Murder is a last resort against enemies, use words to solve problems.
- Always give people one more chance to do the right thing.
- Ask people their name.
- Change, it feels like dying.
- We look like giants.
- Bow ties are cool.
- Fezzes are cool.
- Stetsons are cool.
- Glasses are cool.
- There’s always a way out.
- Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. Good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
- We are all stories in the end, just make it a good one.
- We are not heroes, we are all just mad men in a box. It’s time we saw each other as we really are.
- This is one corner of one country on one continent on one planet that’s a corner of a galaxy that’s a corner of a universe that is forever growing and shrinking and creating and growing and never remaining the same for a single millisecond, and there is so much—so much to see. Because it goes so fast. I’m not running away from things, I am running to them. Before they flare and fade forever.
- Colin Morgan gets geek points for starring in Merlin and Dr. Who.
- Andrew Garfield is a real geek. He played in The Amazing Spiderman, Social Network and Dr. Who.
- Fear Weeping Angels and other statues.
Excerpt From: Scott Green. “397 Journal Writing Prompts & Ideas.” Apple Books.